Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Woolly Popos





Here are two new Woolly Popos. I like their long legs, and their long hair, like dreadlocks. My new thing is to sew a little pocket on the back and stick a heart in.

That way, you can use the Woolly Popo as a tooth-fairy pillow, and put the tooth in the little pocket. Or, it can be a bad-dream-banisher -- write some happy thoughts or draw a happy picture on a piece of paper, fold it up and tuck it in the pocket, then take you Happy Dreams Monster to bed with you, and the bad dreams can't hurt you!

P.S. Did you see my blanket in the background of the first photo? That's the one that Kathleen sewed together for me on her serger. It is made from 16 squares of felted wool about 14" square, cut from old sweaters. I love to use it in the evening to cozy up with. Dad, do you see your old, rusty-orange sweater in there? That must be almost 50 years old!?

No comments: